Durjoy Datta is a handsome and good-looking Indian Novelist and Screenwriter. He is famous for his amazing writing talent which engages the reader to let him feel the situation he created in his novel. He also wrote TV SHows, dig out more below.
Durjoy Datta is an Indian author and screenwriter known for his coffee-table novels about the romantic life of young Indians. Durjoy Datta was born on 7 February 1987 in Mehsana, Gujrat, India. He was also chosen as one of the two young achievers in the field of Media and Communications by Whistling Woods International in 2011. Durjoy Datta has been asked to write a couple of screenplays of his own books by Subhash Ghai for his next Bollywood movie. He narrated one of his books to him and he immediately liked it. This page will put a light upon Durjoy’s bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, friends, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts.
Durjoy Datta Career:
Durjoy Datta’s first novel, Of Course I Love You! was released by Srishti Publishers in 2008 while he was still in college. In August 2009, his second novel, Now That You’re Rich!, was released. In 2010, his third novel, She Broke Up, I Didn’t! was released. His fourth novel was written while he was in Europe for four months in the winter of 2010. The book was named Ohh Yes, I Am Single!, which borrowed heavily from Durjoy’s life and was written jointly by Neeti Rustagi and Durjoy Datta. After graduating from MDI, he co-founded Grapevine India Publishers. His fifth novel, You Were My Crush!, was published by Grapevine India Publishers in September 2011. It peaked at No. 3 on the Hindustan Times Bestseller list.
If It’s Not Forever!, his sixth novel, was released on 1 February 2012 and was inspired by the September 2011 blasts in Delhi High Court. The book opened at the No. 6 spots at the Hindustan Times. In the same year, Till the Last Breath… hit the bookstands. The novel was about two young people, a girl suffering from ALS, and a guy whose systems are shutting down after years of drug abuse; the novel charts the last few months of their lives. it opened at No.3 on the Hindustan Times Bestseller list. The English Teacher, a short story written by him was released in August 2012 which outlines the dangerous obsession of a young, brilliant student with his English teacher.
On 4 February 2013, Someone Like You, a novel he co-wrote with Nikita Singh, was released by Penguin India. It debuted at No. 5 on Hindustan Times Bestseller list. It was Durjoy’s first book written from a female character’s perspective. His ninth novel Hold My Hand released on 5 August 2013. The book was commissioned by Hong Kong Tourism Board. His tenth novel When Only Love Remains released on 19 June 2014. When Only Love Remains is another love story from Durjoy Datta, this one set in the troubled world of an aspiring young singer Devvrat and revolving around a young woman Avanti who has been obsessed with him for a long time.
His eleventh novel World’s ̷Best Boyfriend released on 24 April 2015. Dhruv and Aranya spend a good part of their lives trying to figure out why they want to destroy each other, why they hurt each other so deeply, and why they can’t stay away from each other. The answer is just as difficult each time … yet there is something that tells them: This is not all. His twelfth novel, Our Impossible Love and thirteenth novel, The Girl of my Dreams were released in 2016. He has co-authored his books with Maanvi Ahuja, Neeti Rustagi, Orvana Ghai and Nikita Singh.
He is one of the best-selling writers in contemporary India. He is regular at TEDx talks and conferences in colleges pan-India and often invited as a guest speaker across the country. He has also written blogs like Miss Malini and That’s So Gloss. Durjoy was chosen as one of the youngest two achievers in the field of media and communication by Whistling Woods International. His debut shows Sadda Haq-My Life, My Choice won the youth show – Fiction Category at ZEE Awards in 2014. And the Recent Works such as Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi.
Durjoy Datta Family:
Durjoy Datta married Avantika Mohan in 2016, in Dehradun, she was an Air Hostess and Miss Uttrakhand in 2004. The couple had a beautiful daughter Rayna Datta.
Durjoy Datta Education:
He got his schooling from Bal Bharti Public High School, then he went to Delhi Technological University. After that, he went to the Frankfurt School Of Finance And Management, Germany. He has a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering MBA.
Durjoy Datta Net Worth:
Durjoy has a net worth of almost $90 million dollars. He earned it by selling books written by him and some of his co-authors.
Durjoy Datta Novels List:
- Of Course I Love You..!…Till I Find Someone Better (co-author Maanvi Ahuja) (2008)
- Now That You’re Rich! Lets Fall in Love! (co-author Maanvi Ahuja) (2009)
- SHE BROKE UP I DIDN’T! … I Just Kissed Someone Else! (2010)
- Ohh Yes, I’m Single..! And So is My Girlfriend! (co-author Neeti Rustagi) (2010)
- The Backbenchers series (contributor) (2011)
- You Were My Crush! … till you said you love me! (co-author Orvana Ghai) (2011)
- If It’s Not Forever … It’s Not Love (co-author Nikita Singh) (2012)
- Till The Last Breath … (2012)
- Someone Like You (co-author Nikita Singh) (2013)
- Hold My Hand (2013)
- When Only Love Remains (2014)
- World’s Best Boyfriend (2015)
- Our Impossible Love (2016)
- The Girl of my Dreams (2016)
- The Boy who Loved (2017)
- The Boy with A Broken Heart (2017)
- The Perfect Us (2018)
- Pocketful Of Stories (2019)
- Wish I Could Tell You (2019)
- A Touch of Eternity (2021)
Durjoy Datta TV Shows:
- Ek Veer Ki Ardaas… Veera
- Saada Haq-My life, My Choice
- Million Dollar Girl- From Banaras to Paris
- Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi
- Never Kiss Your Bestfriend
Durjoy Datta Awards and Achievement:
- 2009 Young Achiever by The Times of India
- 2011 Young Achievers in the field of Media and Communications by Whistling Woods International
- 2014 Youth Show in the fiction category for Sadda Haq
- 2015 Youth Show in the fiction category for Sadda Haq
- 2017 Crossword Book Award, Popular Choice Award, Fiction, for Our Impossible Love
- 2018 Crossword Book Award, Popular Choice Award, Fiction, for The Boy Who Loved
5 feet 8 inches
75 kg (Approximately)