Alexander Karpovsky is an American director, actor, screenwriter, producer, and film editor. One of the most successful Producers in Hollywood.
Alex Karpovsky is a very creative American director, actor, screenwriter, producer, and film editor. He is best known for playing Ray Ploshansky on the HBO comedy-drama series Girls and Craig Petrosian on the Amazon series Homecoming. Check below for more details about Alex Karpovsky. This page will put a light upon the bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, Girlfriend, Wife, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.
Alex Karpovsky Career:
His debut feature, The Hole Story, earned him a slot in Filmmaker magazine’s 25 new faces of independent film. His subsequent feature-length films include Woodpecker, Trust Us, This Is All Made Up, Rubberneck, and Red Flag. Two were released as a double feature in New York City’s Lincoln Center Theater. In addition to these films, Alex has directed episodes of TV, commercials, and music videos.
As an actor, he played Ray Ploshansky in the HBO comedy series Girls and has portrayed characters in films that have been featured at Sundance, Cannes, SXSW, Berlinale, Los Angeles & Tribeca. Alex also appeared in the Coen Brothers’ most recent films, Inside Llewyn Davis and Hail, Caesar!, is a series regular on Amazon’s Homecoming, and has a leading role in the upcoming NBC Limited Series, Angelyne. Also Know About Johnny Depp
Facts About Alex Karpovsky:
- His Father is a computer-science professor at Boston University.
- Alex Studied visual ethnography at University of Oxford, but dropped out before getting his degree.
- Won alot of “Best of Fest” awards at film festivals for his 2006 feature, The Hole Story, which he wrote and directed.
- Went to high school with independent filmmaker Andrew Bujalski and appeared in his 2009 film, Beeswax.
- Was cast in HBO’s Girls after costarring in creator Lena Dunham’s 2010 film, Tiny Furniture.
- Selected to represent The New Breed of Sexy in People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive 2012 issue.
Alex Karpovsky Education:
Alex Karpovsky was born in Newton, Massachusetts, and raised in Boston. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Boston University and then received a master’s degree in visual ethnography at the University of Oxford.
Alex Karpovsky Net Worth:
Alex net worth is estimated approximately $16 million dollars. Primary source of his income is acting and production.
Alex Karpovsky Latest Movie:
Alex karpovsky movie in 2021 is Cryptozoo. he is acting as the character name David and he is enegetic and expressive as always. Some of his other movies are also awesome, such as “The Sound of Silence”, “The Front Runner”, “Rosy” ann many others
Alex Larpovsky Secrets of Life:
- Alex revealed in a magazinw interview that a lot of my frustrations and angers are fundamentally rooted in the fear of my own mortality. So that is something I tried to apply both dramatically and creatively.
- He went from pursuing a Ph.D. in visual ethnography at the University of Oxford to pursuing a career in stand-up comedy in New York because he thinks that it was a slow burning process so he Picked Masters on the way out the door.
- He was a caterer and one of his friend was an editor, Alex stated that editing is much more interesting than Catering. It Pays More, and you can do all your wacky things at night.
Alex Karpovsky Movie List:
|Cry Funny Happy||2003|
|The Hole Story||2005|
|Harmony and Me, Beeswax Merrill, Lovers of Hate, Lovers of Hate, Incredibly Small||2010|
|Codependent Lesbian Space Alien Seeks Same, Wuss, Almost in Love,||2011|
|Sleepwalk with Me, Gayby||2012|
|Good Night, Inside Llewyn,||2013|
|The Foxy Merkins, Summer of Blood||2014|
|Possibilia, 7 Chinese Brothers||2015|
|Hail, Caesar, Folk Hero & Funny Guy||2016|
|The Vanishing of Sidney Hall, Fits and Starts, Girlfriend’s Day||2017|
|The Front Runner, Being Frank||2018|
|The Sound of Silence, The Return of the Yuletide Kid||2019|